Feeling nervous, as you need to perform a persuasive speech in front of the entire class? Have no worries! Our mission is to help you get prepared and put on a real show that will impress the audience and your professor. A persuasive speech looks like a tough challenge for many students. The main mission is to convince your listeners that your point is the only right even if it is not.
Your speech should come as the ultimate resolution to all problems arising during your performance. It should never reserve the slightest hint on doubts. For this reason it is supposed to be wells-structured and contain all necessary elements starting from the proper topic to a strong conclusion. This article contains a handful list of persuasive speech topics for different occasions.
What are Several Good Topics for a Persuasive Speech
Before we move to the most interesting persuasive speech topics, let’s define the core components it needs to contain. Imagine a sales pitch and tons of competitors you need to stand out from. You start introducing your products or services in the most attractive manner highlighting their main advantages. Your mission is to convince potential buyers that they need your goods. The same thing is with good topics for persuasive speech. Now, let’s get back to business.
Sample Videos of Persuasive Speeches
66 Persuasive Speech Topics:
We are going to start with some general and easy persuasive speech topics. Most of them will hardy be a challenge to speak about. Nevertheless, they are still a good choice:
- Food addiction leads to health problems.
(What problems can result after consuming particular products? How can it lead to food addiction? What are the symptoms and treatment solutions?)
- Cholesterol causes overreaction.
(What are the health problems caused by exceed amount of cholesterol? What is overreaction? How can it be linked to cholesterol consumption?)
- What are the risks of asbestos removal?
(Can asbestos removal have detriments to one’s health? Why do we net surgeries and what consequences such surgeries may have?)
- Meat consumption is good for our health.
(The benefits of eating meat/ How can it help our health to improve?)
- Ill-fitting shoes are to the detriment of our health.
(What consequences may ill-fitting shoes have? What are they necessary for? Is there a better alternative?)
- Men are cleverer than women are.
(Is it true that men are cleverer than women are? What are the common delusions and stat results?)
- The problem of marihuana legalization.
(Should we legalize marihuana? What problems can it result in?)
- How to prevent pensions plans from breaking up?
(What is a pension plan? Are there any factors that can ensure its stability? What are the point of the plan?)
- Disposable diapers can do lots of harm.
(How can we use disposable diapers? What affect can they have on the environment?)
- People need to drink water daily.
(What role does water play in our life? Why do we need water? How much can we live without water?)
- TV triggers violence and sex propaganda.
(How is TV ruining our society? Television has turned into the channel that transmits violence and sex propaganda).
- Plastic surgeries have exceeded a good sense.
(Plastic surgeries have turned into a nasty habit. Why do people opt for such services and ready to pay thousands of dollars for body transformation?)
- Fast food leads to obesity.
(What health problems can occur due to fast food consumption? What harm can it do to our health? What are the alternatives?)
- Coffee cannot do any harm.
(Coffee is not as harmful as we think according to the latest studies. It can even be helpful.)
- Tea is more harmful than coffee.
(There is a common delusion that tea is less harmful the coffee. However, it may be to the detriment of our health as well.)
- Genetics affects environment.
(The progress is to the detriment of the surrounding world. Genetics can ruin the environment. What are the solutions?)
- Genetics affects the level of intelligence.
(Genetics can be to the detriment of not only environment, but also human cognitive skills.)
- Immigration should have stringer limits.
(The problem of immigration has reached the top. Limitations can be a good solution.)
- People require food consumption more they can eat.
(Why cannot we stop eating? Do we really need so much?)
- Safety harness plays a vital role.
(How important can the safety harness be? Where should it be implemented and why?)
- Students need to complete mandatory drug tests.
(Are such tests really necessary? Is there any other way to prevent drug addicts among students?)
- Printed books are better than eBooks.
(Printed books are dying off. Why is it bad? Can eBooks be a good alternative?)
- Social networks are harmful.
(Social networks are affecting our lives greatly. What consequences can it have?)
- Internet launches violence propaganda.
(Violence propaganda is transmitted through multiple channels. Internet is one of them.)
- Mobile technologies are shaping the world.
(The world keeps going mobile. Mobile technologies play a vital role in our lives.)
- The Internet of Things is a new trend.
(What is IoT? How can it change the way we live?)
- Freedom of press is out of control.
(Should we trust modern mass media? How has freedom of press spoiled the reputation of leading publishing houses?)
- Private space travels are nonsense.
(Should we really consider space travels as nothing but a marketing tool? Do they have any sense?)
- Teenage pregnancy is threatening.
(The number of teenagers getting pregnant is horrifying. How can we solve the problem?)
- Working women should not get any privileges.
(Men and women should have the same working conditions.)
- All citizens must obtain health insurance.
(Health insurance must be obligatory for each and every citizen.)
- Danger of alcohol consumption.
(What is the negative effect of indulging in alcohol? What health problems can it cause?)
- People suffer from a lack of financial education.
(The lack of financial education is the core problem for many people. Why is it important?)
- Cameras in public places threaten people’s privacy.
(The problem of personal privacy faces another threat in the face of public cameras.)
- GMO foods are flooding the grocery stores.
(Do we actually need GMO products? Are they so harmful as we think?)
- Children can be good designers.
(Is it true that children may have great potential and designing skills?)
- Who tells people to vote?
(What is the truth about the elections in modern life? Who tells us to make up our minds in favor of a particular candidate?)
- Newspapers will be replaced by the global web.
(Internet has proved to be a better alternative to newspapers.)
- The increased occasions of kidnapping by parents.
(The increasing number of kidnappings by parents is threatening.)
- Is alcohol rehab program really effective? (Can modern rehab programs help to treat addiction to alcohol?)
- Death penalties must be abolished. (Should we prohibit death penalties?)
- Home schooling is important. (How can home schooling be helpful? Does it have any alternative?)
- We should allow surrogate motherhood. (Is surrogate motherhood really bad? It can help thousands of people and should be allowed.)
- Recycling is the only way to save the planet. (Our planet suffers from waste. Recycling seems to be the major solution to the problem of polluted air.)
- Nuclear power is the solution to energy crisis. (Energy crisis is at its peak. Although nuclear power has dangerous potential, it can be a good solution to the crisis.)
- Social networks spoil new generations. (Social networks are influencing our lives. At the same time, it spoils new gen representatives.)
- TV ads and movies send subliminal messages. (Television spoils our brains subliminally sending messages and viral instructions. They treat people as spiritless consumers.)
- Breakfast is a vital meal. (Starting your day with a good breakfast is vital.)
- Newspapers are important for daily lives. (Do we really need to read newspapers? Are they still a good source of information?)
- Spanking is bad for children. (How can spanking be harmful for children?)
- Adoption should not be available for single parents. (Single parents are not supposed to have adoption privileges.)
- Men will never be able to understand women. (The gender problem makes it difficult for men to understand women.)
- Using cell phone when driving puts your life at risk. (Talking on the cell phone when driving can be risky. It should be banned.)
- Blood donation is extremely important. (We should never underestimate the role of blood donation.)
- 55. Can we rely on robots? (Can robots replace humans? Can we trust them and delegate some responsibilities?)
- Artificial intelligence in our homes. (How has AI-based solution changed our lives? What would it be in future?)
- Healthy environment will reduce the poverty. (The level pf poverty depends on the environment. We should make it healthier and treat poverty.)
- Under what conditions will the internet crash? (Are there any conditions that will result in the crash of the global web?)
- Students need to widen their vocabulary. (Students suffer from a lack of words and phrases. They need to widen their vocabulary.)
- Cloud learning solutions for schools and education programs. (Can cloud solutions improve existing education and training programs?)
Bonus: 6 Excellent Persuasive Speech Topics You May Write About:
Do you need some of the best persuasive speech topics? We have a bonus for you. Here are some more amazing topics for persuasive speech no one would ever get:
- Driving too fast is dangerous. (Exceeding the speed limit can be risky to your life.)
- Couples should live together before the marriage. (Fast marriage is to the detriment of relations. It requires time check.)
- Fossil fuel will prevent energy crisis. (Energy crisis has several solutions. Fossil fuel is one of them.)
- Solar power is less effective than nuclear power. (Nuclear power has a greater potential than solar power.)
- Online teachings is a bad idea. (Does online education help? Should we implement it for modern students?)
- Luck is a vital element of success. (Luck is crucial for our success even if we do not believe in it.)
Every time you want to ensure your persuasive speech success, you need to go far beyond the topic and words you have prepared. Keep in mind that you are trying to make your audience except a brand new vision of the problem. Use body language, mimics and other tools to affect a successful persuasive speech.
Our service can help with any type of assignment, including persuasive speech. If the thought "I will pay someone to do my assignment" has been flickers in your mind , then the best writers on AssignmentPay ready to your order.