A proposal sample can be quite helpful for students who are unaware of the tenets of a research paper. Writers at domain.com further explain about research proposals. With a template/sample, they can easily understand the format; thus, producing a quality essay.
How the downloaded template or sample can help you
A research proposal sample that has been previously downloaded may help the student by giving information such as:
- The paper format. You will grasp enough knowledge about how the paper should be formatted without making any flimsy errors and how many pages and words should be in the paper like 1000 word essay.
- Learning a lot about crucial parts of an essay. If one is unaware of these parts, they are capable of leaving them out during the writing process.
- Ensuring that students do not make the same mistakes
List of 11 Research Proposal Examples
Research proposal introduction sample
Research proposal template example
Research proposal example APA format
Below is a list of the different ways and examples of writing research proposals. If you use any of the following formats, the professor will be satisfied. They include:
I. Problem or Topic
IV. Instructor’s signature
I. Title of project
IV. Research Methodology
I. Research Title
III. Problem Statement
IV. Literature Review
V. Conceptual Framework
VI. Research Question(s)
VIII. Research Design
II. Problem Statement
IV. Literature Review
VI. Research Design
VII. Ethical Consideration
IX. Time scheduling
XI. Expected limitations
II. Faculty Sponsor
IX. Research Design
III. Research Methodology
IV. Feasibility of Study
V. Overall Results
This is a different type of research proposal example:
I will be working on the topic _______ with _________. Our speculated date for submission is _____ as we will collect data from _____. Here is a list of all the literature we employed during the research__________
III. Justification of the study
IV. Sample group
V. Participants consent
VI. Ethical considerations
I. Problem Background
II. Problem Statement
III. Research Question(s)
II. Statement of Purpose
III. Background of the study
IV. Significance of the study
VI. Methodology used
IV. Type of study
V. Data Collection Methods
VI. Data Analysis
VII. Ethical Considerations
Research Proposal Outline
- Introduction- Ensure that you insert a hook to capture the audience's attention. Talk about the primary problem, the methodology, and the importance of the research. The main aim to persuade your reader.
- Background- At this point, you should give an in-depth analysis of the problem. It follows a specific structure, which does not resemble a research paper. Give more details about the importance of your study.
- Review of literature/sources- Show that you will use certain sources/literature to complete the research paper. With an outline, your final product will be well organized and clearly structured.
- Research methods- One of the crucial parts of your study, which ensure that you develop a quality research paper. These methods—qualitative, quantitative, or mixed—are useful in driving the writing process in the correct direction.
- Assumptions and consequences- Write about your study’s impact, any helpful suggestions as well as changes required in the research. Here, ensure that you also offer information about the study’s effects as well as the significance of its results.
- Conclusion- Make it brief and precise. You should also talk about the importance of the research. Ensure you write some sentences explaining how individuals benefit from your study.
Research Proposal Topics Examples
Here are some examples of research proposal topics:
- How has racism continued to manifest itself in America? Apart from African-Americans, which other groups are discriminated based on their race?
- Is there any relationship between politics, religion, and society?
- How does Philip Zimbardo’s study influence the issue of imprisonment?
- How is racial segregation delineated in the film, “The Help”?
- Couple counseling and healthy relationships
- Does feminism mean equal opportunities for men, as well?
- The Oedipus complex in Shakespearean tragedies
- Where do the Aborigines in Australia reside?
- How did abortion play out in Rose v. Wade case?
- Are all romantic relationships driven by power? Is there a balance?
- Same-sex couples and procreation
- Is Christianity better than Islam?
- The debate between God and Science
- Discuss personality disorders in the 2016 film, "Split."
- Is technology robbing our youth? Have individuals become brain-dead?
Remember that a research proposal is not an essay. Before writing your conclusion, proofread and ensure that you have followed the suitable format. It is only supposed to act as a framework/guide to writing about any of your topics. If you are having difficulties in writing a research proposal, you can download some online samples for guidance. There are different examples and formats of research proposals; thus; you should choose one that is most suitable for your research. However, understand that some aspects, such as the introduction, data collection, and references, are constant elements in the research proposal. Others—such as Justification—are subject to change if you prefer to write about the study's significance instead. By providing research proposal examples paper writing services, we strive to give students a unique opportunity to pay for assignment and therefore improve their grades and re-enter the flow of calm life.