Writing Research Proposal with Example
A proposal sample can be quite helpful for students who are unaware of the tenets of a research paper. Writers at AssignmentPay.com further explain about research proposals. With a template/sample, they can easily understand the format; thus, producing a quality essay.
Why Do You Need to Use Examples of Research Proposals?
A research proposal sample that has been previously downloaded may help the student by giving information such as:
- The paper format. You will grasp enough knowledge about how the paper should be formatted without making any flimsy errors and how many pages and words should be in the paper like 1000 word essay.
- Learning a lot about crucial parts of an essay. If one is unaware of these parts, they are capable of leaving them out during the writing process.
- Ensuring that students do not make the same mistakes
A research proposal is pretty challenging, so our professor of Modern English Literature at UChicago Robert S Hicks has explained the main purposes of the proper research proposal:
Firstly, we need to figure out what a research proposal is. It’s important to comprehend that this paper is a separate assignment, however, it’s a kind of blueprint of the main research/thesis. It aims to support the research idea and convince your supervisor to approve your study. This paper has to reflect your intentions to research a certain topic, answering the questions of why is this topic important, what are you going to study, what results will your study yield, etc. While writing a research proposal, you need to show a high understanding and in-depth knowledge of the topic. This includes background information, knowledge of past research on the same topic, literature, publications, etc. Here it is also important to show how can your research fill in the gaps in that or another field. There are different ways to complete your research proposal depending on the field of study, topic, background, etc. It impacts your structure, however, there are some elements that are commonly included in the research proposal: title, introduction, literature review, objectives, methodology, and reference list. It can be different as some projects demand additional points or don’t need any of the mentioned before. A research proposal is intended to introduce the studied object and show its relevance, gaps in past research, problems of the topic, and questions.
List of 7 Research Proposal Examples
Below is a list of the different ways and examples of writing research proposals. If you use any of the following formats, the professor will be satisfied. They include:
|I.||Problem or Topic|
|I.||Title of project|
|IV.||Feasibility of Study|
|This is a different type of research proposal example:||I will be working on the topic _______ with _________. Our speculated date for submission is _____ as we will collect data from _____. Here is a list of all the literature we employed during the research__________|
|III.||Justification of the study|
|II.||Statement of Purpose|
|III.||Background of the study|
|IV.||Significance of the study|
|IV.||Type of study|
|V.||Data Collection Methods|
Don't have time to finish?
Try to write an academic paper with us
Free revision policy
Free bibliography & reference
Free title page
Research Proposal Outline
- Introduction- Ensure that you insert a hook to capture the audience's attention. Talk about the primary problem, the methodology, and the importance of the research. The main aim to persuade your reader.
- Background- At this point, you should give an in-depth analysis of the problem. It follows a specific structure, which does not resemble a research paper. Give more details about the importance of your study.
- Review of literature/sources- Show that you will use certain sources/literature to complete the research paper. With an outline, your final product will be well organized and clearly structured.
- Research methods- One of the crucial parts of your study, which ensure that you develop a quality research paper. These methods—qualitative, quantitative, or mixed—are useful in driving the writing process in the correct direction.
- Assumptions and consequences- Write about your study’s impact, any helpful suggestions as well as changes required in the research. Here, ensure that you also offer information about the study’s effects as well as the significance of its results.
- Conclusion- Make it brief and precise. You should also talk about the importance of the research. Ensure you write some sentences explaining how individuals benefit from your study.
15 Interesting Topic Ideas for Your Research Proposal
Here are some examples of research proposal topics:
- How has racism continued to manifest itself in America? Apart from African-Americans, which other groups are discriminated based on their race?
- Is there any relationship between politics, religion, and society?
- How does Philip Zimbardo’s study influence the issue of imprisonment?
- How is racial segregation delineated in the film, “The Help”?
- Couple counseling and healthy relationships
- Does feminism mean equal opportunities for men, as well?
- The Oedipus complex in Shakespearean tragedies
- Where do the Aborigines in Australia reside?
- How did abortion play out in Rose v. Wade case?
- Are all romantic relationships driven by power? Is there a balance?
- Same-sex couples and procreation
- Is Christianity better than Islam?
- The debate between God and Science
- Discuss personality disorders in the 2016 film, "Split."
- Is technology robbing our youth? Have individuals become brain-dead?
Remember that a research proposal is not an essay. Before writing your conclusion, proofread and ensure that you have followed the suitable format. It is only supposed to act as a framework/guide to writing about any of your topics. If you are having difficulties in writing a research proposal, you can download some online samples for guidance. There are different examples and formats of research proposals; thus; you should choose one that is most suitable for your research. However, understand that some aspects, such as the introduction, data collection, and references, are constant elements in the research proposal. Others—such as Justification—are subject to change if you prefer to write about the study's significance instead. By providing research proposal examples paper writing services, we strive to give students a unique opportunity to pay for assignment and therefore improve their grades and re-enter the flow of calm life.